There are many ways to get money. As far as we are concerned, we will only consider legal means here.
On the other hand, you should know that every day people are deceived by scammers. This is why you will also find simple tips at the end of this article to avoid getting caught in easy credit scams.
The most common solution: Contact a loan.
In general, the faster you want to go to sign a loan, the more you risk falling on a very expensive loan.
- If you want to find a loan at a competitive rate, you must therefore take your time. This is valid whatever the type of loan desired.
- The duration between the signing of the contract and the release of funds is fixed by law, we will see what it is depending on the case:
- Affected credit: If you are looking for financing to buy a property, such as a car, this is the credit you need. But you should know that like any loan in France, a period of reflection (or withdrawal, it’s the same thing), is provided. In this case in this case, it is 14 calendar days. (That is to say that all days are taken into account including weekends and public holidays). So even by signing today, you will only have the money in your account in 14 days.
- Personal loan: It is a consumer loan (like restricted credit). The difference is that the credit is not related to the purchase of property. With a personal loan, you do what you want with the money. The withdrawal period is also 14 calendar days.
- Revolving credit: The legal reflection period is the same as for personal or restricted loans. It is a capped line of credit from which you can draw without justifying the reason.
So which credit should you choose?
- If you want to buy a well-defined good or service, preferably choose the affected credit, the time periods are the same as the others, however the interest rates will be more attractive.
- If you just need liquidity for personal reasons, we advise you to opt for the personal loan. Because the affected credit would be refused, and the revolving loan would be much more expensive.
- Using revolving credit would not save you time, but it would cost you more.
Other solutions to get money quickly:
If you already have revolving credit: You can have the entire amount available. Indeed, the cooling-off period for this type of credit is only applicable to its subscription. Thereafter, the holder can dispose of this reserve of money as he wishes. Consequently, in the case of a revolving credit already opened, the deadline for making the amount available is 0 days.
If you have an authorized overdraft: You can, without fear of having problems with your bank, either withdraw cash or pay by check or bank card, by not exceeding this limit. Be careful all the same: if you reach just this authorized limit of overdraft, make sure that the account will not be debited before the next payment (wages etc…), if not, the subsequent withdrawals would accumulate and you would exceed the limit tolerated by your banker. Of course, agios will be applied by the bank. Be aware that their rates are often very high.
Intra-family or friends loan: It is common to lend money between loved ones. This does not preclude doing so in the rules: If the amount is greater than 760 USD, the tax administration must between notified, regardless of whether interest is backed by this loan or not. The loan can be registered with a notary. But we recommend that you at least co-sign a document listing the characteristics of the credit with the lender. (In two copies of course). With date, identities, loan amount, repayment method (in one or more installments). The repayment deadline. Then keep records of each reimbursement (partial or total). This document, even if it is not formalized by a notary, may possibly be used in the event of non-reimbursement.
Be very careful:
CAUTION: Many credit scams exist, and people who quickly need money are prime targets for scammers and scammers of all kinds. So here are two or three things to check before borrowing:
- The law prohibits a lending institution from asking the borrower for fees to study their file before the funds are released. So, in any case: Never pay money before the credit is released, because in 100% of cases, it is a scam!
- Credit institutions, intermediaries, and others (banks, brokers, credit companies, etc.) must be registered with the Orias, so if you have any doubts check that your contact or the company for which he works is well registered.